Friday, May 21, 2010

Greendale Community’s 1 year anniversary!



That’s right one year ago today Greendale Community opened for business with our very first post announcing a new NBC Comedy staring Chevy Chase and Joel McHale.  Here we are hundreds of post later and we are still “The #1 fansite for NBC’s Community.”

I remember when we knew almost nothing about the show and I would get excited about the littlest news like an entry on IMDB.com!

It’s been a great year for us and the show!  We got an extended season and an early pick up for season 2!

As for the site I would like to thank you all for your e-mails of encouragement and submitting some great scoops.  Everyday the best part of my day is checking my e-mail and seeing what you all had to say about the last post or the latest news.

As always keep in touch and keep checking out our post.

Now I thought I would post a few links highlighting some of our best moments this year like when I got to interview Yvette (Shirley) and Dino (Star-burns).


Thanks again.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that it got a pickup for a new season. Glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete

NBC's Community