Friday, May 7, 2010

Alison Brie talks sex, dirty sex!

nerve.com has a story by Alison Brie about her sex life in college.  Yes lots of experimentation including girl on girl, threesomes and in particularly trying to turn a gay man straight.
Alison talks about drugs and lots of sex, particularly a little story she calls “Homosexual Shmomosexual.”

Needless to say this is a little raceier than we usually post here… I would even go as far to say “Adults Only.” 

I never thought I would get to say that!
Check out a few excerpts from the story:
I learned that pretty much anyone would have sex with me. This at first I thought was because I was "so talented" or "so creative." Later, of course, I realized I was just easy. So I capitalized on it.
Exploring my newfound sexuality, there was, of course, the girl-on-girl action, the crazy threesome with the afros and whips, and the surreal 'shrooms experience where I thought the tree was fondling me but it turned out to be my creepy male roommate with calluses on his hands... gross. You get the picture. I developed this (possibly misplaced) sexual pride, based solely on the quantity of penetrations of my vagina... and not necessarily the quality of the acts therein.
…. and we're off! We start making out and... we continue making out... and I tear off my shirt, and I tear off his shirt, and I rip off my shorts, and I pull off his jeans... and I'm starting to notice a pattern forming in regards to one person's possible involvement more than the other's. But I choose to ignore it until... I go to put my hands down his undies and he lets out a shriek so loud and so feminine, it's like nothing I've heard in the bedroom before. I pull back, a bit shocked, and ask, "What?"
with no results down below, until finally I'm like, "Is there anything I can do? I mean, are you sure you don't want to just let me put my mouth on it?"

Okay I will stop there and let you continue on to nerve.com for more.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the episode with the anatomically correct doll that the Dean kept in his office. The girls tried to take a look at it, particularly because Annie hadn't ever seen the male anatomy.

    ReplyDelete

NBC's Community