Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wanna look as good as Alison Brie? Here's how!


hollywoodlife.com has an interview with Alison's make up artist Heidi Nymark who explained just how she made Alison look so beautiful for the Lela Rose runway show at Bryant Park in NYC on Feb. 14.

Here's what she says:
  • “For a luminous complexion, I accented her cheek bones with a soft pink.” She used Tina Turnbow for Tarte’s flower child natural cheek stain.
  • On her eyes, “It was all about her voluminous lashes,” Heidi says. She used a combination of soft shadows from the Tarte Femme Naturale shadow palette and coated her lashes with Tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! palette.
  • “I wanted to create a soft, healthy red lip,” Heidi says. She used Tarte’s LipSurgence natural lip stain in lust and topped it with a nude gloss.

I knew she used a Tarte Femme Naturale shadow palette!

Check out the full article here:

2 comments:

  1. If I looked as good as Alison Brie it would make masturbation a lot more enjoyable.

    Um, I feel I've shared too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember what Chevy says "If your going blind... you are doing it right!"

    ReplyDelete

NBC's Community