Friday, February 25, 2011

Donald Glover and Danny Pudi throw a raging party just for the fans!

Zap2it.com reports that after Danny and Donald invited anyone and everyone to come out to party with them on their dime!
From Zaptit.com: 
The next time we see an open invite from NBC's "Community" stars, Donald Glover and Danny Pudi to party with them, work be damned. We're going. 
On Wednesday (Feb. 23) night, Glover tweeted, "Me and [Danny Pudi] are at Agave on Vermont in LA. Open bar for an hour (for my fans) starting...NOW!" 
Yes, we didn't make it over, but there were certainly plenty of fans who did. So, what happens when you hang out with Glover and Pudi? To our delight, Twitter was made for these kind of things. There was general frolic, a botched deal to get siblings to make out, and the actors reached new heights in bar-dom. 
"@MrDonaldGlover offered me fifty bucks to make out with my brother. Not enough...," tweeted one fan in attendance. 
To which Glover replied, "Hey! I said $100. I'm not a creep." 
I hate it I miss this one!

Check out Zap2it for more:
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/02/communitys-donald-glover-and-danny-pudi-throw-a-raging-fan-party.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBC's Community