Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alison Brie and Joel McHale: Character Insight and Joel on getting a third breast!!

digitalspy.com reports on why Alison relates to Annie:
"I connect with the fact that she didn't come out of her shell until college, where there is this sea of boys and every one is a possibility," she said.
"Dan Harmon, the creator, recently said the character of Annie is becoming more sexual because he's taking a cue from me. I was like, 'Wait! Wait! Does that mean you think I'm sexy?' I'll take that."
Brie also suggested that Annie will begin to soften slightly, saying: "She has had some crying episodes. And she has never been popular, so I think anything threatening the group would be a real jolt to her otherwise composed demeanour."
Brie added that Annie may like being dominated in the future because it would be "a break from her uptightness" and explained that she understands that.
"Like Annie, I think I had a lot of innocence - and I somehow still do," she said. "I try to be very much in control when it comes to work. I have a strong work ethic. So I suppose there would be some room for domination."
Check out the full article here: http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/news/a255376/brie-understands-community-character.html
Joel had a chance to clown around with hitfix.com and gave us something to look forward to in the second season!
"The good news is that... all the questions left hanging in the season finale are answered head-on, there's no ignoring of any of the issues left hanging. And Betty White," he slyly mentions. The hot-topic "Golden Girls" gal will play an anthropology professor at Greendale Community College this fall. Will she be on for more than one episode? "I hope she does. Betty, please."
McHale also teased that his character will be sporting a new breast in the middle of his torso and that he's been brushing up on his (South) German accent.
Check out the video here: http://www.hitfix.com?bcpid=79558349001&bctid=374849327001

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBC's Community