Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chevy is actually getting good reviews!


After 35 years the man is getting good reviews and not from Larry King who in 1994 called “Cops and Robbersons the best movie of the year!”

Below is an article from Wenn.com talking about Chevy’s reviews and how he feels about them!

Chase Stunned By Good Reviews
| WENN |

Chevy Chase is stunned that critics have warmed to his new U.S. TV comedy Community - because his career has been ravaged by bad reviews.
The Fletch star has won over audiences and pundits alike in the series, playing a lawyer who is forced to attend a community college.
Chase has shied away from reading reviews in the past; but now that his new series has been given the thumbs up from critics, the funnyman admits he's starting to pay attention.
He says, "I do (read reviews) now. I don't believe I've ever had a good review, through all 50 movies, or whatever it was.
"I've always had bad reviews, I think partially because I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know why but suddenly I got some good reviews here, so I'll take (them)." »

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBC's Community