Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Shut-up Leonard!... This time he speaks!

thehollywoodinterview.blogspot.com has an interview with our favorite senior Greendale student... Leonard!


Leonard is actually Richard Erdman an Actor whose career has spanned over 7 decades! Erdman has stared in such classic TV shows as "Perry Mason""Mister Ed" and in movies like The Men with Marlon Brando.

Here Mr. Erdman talks about The MenStalag 17, living with Marlon Brando and why finding his character on Community has been so hard!

From thehollywoodinterview.blogspot.com:
So you’ve been on this new show "Community" a couple times?

I’ve done three so far, and I’ve got two more. They just got picked up for a second season… why, I’m not sure; it’s about #60 in the ratings.

Who’s your character?

I don’t know. They’re just these little bitty parts. I asked the director, “Who the hell is this guy?” He said he didn’t know. So I went and found the writer and asked him, and he said, “We’re going to find out in the eighth show.” I said, “How should I be playing it until then?” He said, “We haven’t decided yet.”



Click here for more:
http://thehollywoodinterview.blogspot.com/2010/03/dawn-of-brando-richard-erdman-remembers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBC's Community